Health Insurance in Michigan
Your health should always be your number one priority in life. A healthy person is a wealthy person. Do not take any gamble when it comes to protecting your health. Alliance Financial & Insurance brings you a client-friendly health insurance cover in Michigan that will focus on you so that you focus on everything else. Let us take care of your health as you take care of the other issues in your life. We shall cover the cost of all benefits listed on our health insurance cover anytime anywhere. Our health insurance policy in Grand Rapids, MI covers the following:
- All emergency services
- Laboratory services
- Hospitalization and related procedures such as surgery
- Pregnancy, maternity, and proper care of your newborn
- Prescription drugs
- Mental health and substance use disorder. We also cover the cost of counseling and psychotherapy in Michigan
- Rehabilitative services and related devices to help you with injuries, chronic conditions, disabilities or recover physical and mental skills
- Pediatric services including both vision and oral care.
- Outpatient care
- Preventive and other wellness services and also chronic disease management
We shall always be there to help even when the worst happens. Apart from the above basic benefits, our health insurance policy also covers the following services:
- Gym membership: We understand that being physically fit is critical to good health. Therefore, if you go to the gym on a regular basis, we shall help you foot the bill
- Massage therapy: if you have chronic back pain that requires frequent massage therapy, we shall cover at least some of the sessions so that it doesn’t become a significant financial burden in your life.
- Acupuncture: We have also added acupuncture and all the related services to our list of covered health care services in Grand Rapids, MI. We shall pay the cost of the service as long as it has been recommended to you by a professional doctor. Some of the cases when acupuncture can be necessary is when you are experiencing post-operative dental issues or when you suffer from chronic conditions such as back pain.
Contact Alliance Financial & Insurance today for your health insurance policy.